Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. firstly hi to all my first post!! lets kick off with my BIG problem then.... I have a cbr 600fl which im gonna street fighter, working on getting her running properly first. after doing tests i have renewed all faulty parts but im worried about trying to start the old girl as im not sure the 6 wire connector block to the spark unit is wired correctly. I bought her as a non runner and the last owner changed the loom. (not very well) SO please help some one, what wires go to what 6 pins in the cdi?? I have a haynes but dont really understand the diagram and what I make of it is what has caused me concern! Thanks in advance, will check site like every 5 mins for a reply as im stuck!!! LOL:idunno:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you so much PEM 954, appreciate the help but that just confused me evan more as its diff to the haynes!!! lol, im at a loss over something so simple!!!! some one compare this file and explain it to me pleeeeeeeeease!!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Ok can confirm wiring.
See picture.
Looking on spark unit with connector guides on TOP face, 6p connector on left & 4p connector on right.
Starting on 6p connector TOP row left to right:-
Bl/W, G/W, Green (darker green).
BOTTOM row 6p left to right:-
Bu/Y, LG (light green), Y/Bu.

4p connector:-
TOP row left to right:-
Y, W/Y.
BOTTOM row left to right:-
Bu, W/Bu.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts