Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recieved a pm from chain, he must be trying to hold onto his 954 post count as long as he can.

Hey chain why don't you resign again using Chain instead of chain or even chain954 that way you can keep you 954 post count, well until conq changes it again

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Yeah....we just need Conq to edit his post count again... LOL

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Haha - my post above elicited a PM response from Chain, even though he rather 'minced' my words. As in, incest instead of incensed . How long can he keep from posting THIS time??

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
So Chain there must have been some (cough) reason you came out (cough) of the monoho..., I mean monocrhromatic closet. Let's hear it. You have a new found love of rainbows, barbies, and manacures. Am I right?

You were trying to cover it up by going 'monochromatic', but we all can see now that you want to be rainbow colored.  

Who was it that said 'To sin by silence makes cowards of men.'  I think it was Abraham Lincoln.  Speak up Chain.  You can't PM everyone on the .org!!!!

HA HA HA muuuuuuwaaaaa hhahahahahahaha

EDIT: Reword.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Hmmm...I am thinking that Pudstretcher may be a bit over the top....

How about 'PlungerBoy' or 'Plunginator'...or just plain ol' 'Plunger'....

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Heavy-Dee : So Chain there must have been some (cough) reason you came out (cough) of the monoho..., I mean monocrhromatic closet.  Let's hear it.  You have a new found love of rainbows, barbies, and manacures.  Am I right?  
Again, with talk about chain coming out of the closet, are you guys trying to tell me something?
I thought chain was just being friendly when he attaches kisses to the pm's he sends me

1 - 20 of 28 Posts