Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find my camera ANYWHERE :crap: :rant:

I guess it's time to think about a new one. Since I have a busted bike I don't have too much of a budget; probably $300 or so. Any recommendations? If it has Sony or Dell written on it I won't even consider it. I prefer SD memory if at all possible. If it shoots video, that's an added bonus.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Get a Canon A620. You can find them quite cheap right now, like just over $200 where a couple months ago they were over $300.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
ND4SPD said:
I can't find my camera ANYWHERE :crap: :rant:

I guess it's time to think about a new one. Since I have a busted bike I don't have too much of a budget; probably $300 or so. Any recommendations? If it has Sony or Dell written on it I won't even consider it. I prefer SD memory if at all possible. If it shoots video, that's an added bonus.
Save it for the bike

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
There are a bunch of Canon P&S cameras (5-7MP) on sale right now in the $300 or less range...and most of them use SD.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ironic. I just read all about cameras today in search of a new one. I wanted a mega zoom camera but dont want to pay for it. Look here, its about 3-400, I know a bit out of range but you may want to consider it...I did, now I just have to get approval from the boss.
I also read about the Canon A530 and 630, both had great reviews all over the web, only complaint I saw was when in full zoom pics are blurry without a tripod, no anti-shake I think. Thats not the case with the one below.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Canon-PowerShot-S2-IS-Digital-Camera/sem/rpsm/oid/125223/catOid/-13062/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

·
Registered
312 Posts
schnogg said:
I have always been pissed about using olympus p&S cameras - there is such a huge delay with the "shutter"
This one is pretty good, the shutter speed is better than I thought it was going to be. Better than previously used p&s. I see where you are coming from though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts