Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
:sleep: You right wing zealots never stop, do you. Notice how the liberals have more couth and dignity than to pursue this type of bullshit? :idunno:
Read the thread responses and weep...

Bake, you get one "get out of jail free" ticket, 'cause somehow you always manage to (barely) maintain a modicum of political decency, in your own insidious way (you're a glib MOFO!). :eyebrows: Somehow though, I feel that should I ever receive a package of morels from you, they will actually be a species of Psylocibin. :p

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bacchus said:
:sleep: You right wing zealots never stop, do you. Notice how the liberals have more couth and dignity than to pursue this type of bullshit? :idunno:

Bake, you get one "get out of jail free" ticket, 'cause somehow you always manage to (barely) maintain a modicum of political decency, in your own insidious way (you're a glib MOFO!). :eyebrows: Somehow though, I feel that should I ever receive a package of morels from you, they will actually be a species of Psylocibin. :p
Post pics and quit being a...

Attachments

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Bacchus said:

You are going to laugh at this....but for a long time, I felt the anti-W avatars were a bit over the top. There got to be so many, that I started using one that spoofed Kerry. However, it only lasted a couple of days, as it began to feel disrespectful....so I got rid of it... :crap:

FWIW, I probably have an equal number of W spoofs on my PC as I do of Kerredy, and laugh equally hard at both.... :thumb:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Baccillus,
To back that up...take a look at post #3 in this THREAD that was like a week ago.... :evilaugh:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Baketech said:
You are going to laugh at this....but for a long time, I felt the anti-W avatars were a bit over the top. There got to be so many, that I started using one that spoofed Kerry. However, it only lasted a couple of days, as it began to feel disrespectful....so I got rid of it... :crap:

Again, Liberal Hypocrisy at it's best. ;) The president with a freaking cone head and Bacs bitchin’ about couth and dignity! :rotfl: I'm 99% sure he's yanking my chain though.

Baketech said:
FWIW, I probably have an equal number of W spoofs on my PC as I do of Kerredy, and laugh equally hard at both.... :thumb:
You ever think about getting into politics?

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Bacchus said:
:rotfl: Come on Baccy, look at your avatar. It's the same damn thing! Booth has done plenty of them too.

It's politics, cartoons aren't anything new...hell the only jokes Leno can get a laugh with are still about Clinton.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts