Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Don't worry, you're not alone, Conq's always busting my ass for the same thing.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Meow :D

The guy on the R1 wasn't even trying...then again that cars was always in the way. They should've raced seperately and let the clock decide who won.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
GhostRider said:
Meow :D

The guy on the R1 wasn't even trying...then again that cars was always in the way. They should've raced seperately and let the clock decide who won.
Back "In the day" they use to run open practice at Willow with cars and bikes together. My brother and I were there sneaking some development time on a Wednesday or something and we had to share the track with 2 Matras and a 917. As hard as I tried, I couldn't keep from looking over my shoulder, because I didn't want to get caught in the wake of any of these LeMans endurance cars as they went by. The Matras where coming onto the straight at about a 140, while the 917 could outbrake both of them from 200+ without any drama . . . .

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
abtech said:
Back "In the day" they use to run open practice at Willow with cars and bikes together. My brother and I were there sneaking some development time on a Wednesday or something and we had to share the track with 2 Matras and a 917. As hard as I tried, I couldn't keep from looking over my shoulder, because I didn't want to get caught in the wake of any of these LeMans endurance cars as they went by. The Matras where coming onto the straight at about a 140, while the 917 could outbrake both of them from 200+ without any drama . . . .
Yup, exactly...and even if they you get caught in their wake or just tap you, you'll go flying. :crap:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts