Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My virus scan tells me that I have a virus in the svdhost.exe file, but that he cannot clean or delete it..... WTF :idunno:

I have windows XP. I went on microsoft.com as well as my antivirus program site and did not find anything on this....

:help:

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
jetbdude said:
Came from my internet provider, seem to be made by Zero-Knowledge.

And after looking at the name...... I know why it's not working ;)
:D Good call. I did a search on the filename on www.symantec.com and came up with nothing. More than likely it's a false alarm. Is the PC behaving any different than usual? Just keep a close watch on it, if you don't notice anything just forget about it. Oh, and uninstall that zero crap and go buy a copy of Norton's

·
Registered
463 Posts
This is off the subject of your virus, but there is a virus going around through the AOL Messenger, I believe the file name is Shell.exe Jus somethin for everyone to watch out for, you'll get a random im from a friend saying "click this, it's cool" with some link, and if you click the link, and d/l the program, you get the virus in addition to the application. Jus keep a heads up, a friend of mine got it, was hard to locate and deal with, cause you never know when you send the random im, until someone replies to it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts