Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been sitting at post 999 all day wondering what to say for post number 1,000.

I've been here for 6 months and 1000 posts and it has been well worth my $15 dollars. It is interesting watching the people who cycle on and off of the forum. Hopefully I'll still be around for some time to come. Anyone who has noticed my post count the last few days might have figured out that I am back in school again sitting in lectures all morning. After this year of school the next two years I have to be in clinic all day everyday so I'll probably have to catch up on the weekends. The last couple months I was out riding my bike all day so didn't post as much. There was a point when there was a lot of wothless crap being posted up all day so I wasn't on here as much anyway. I'm glad that things were cleaned up a bit. Other than a few rants in the "Pissed Off" thread and some nonsense in the "Word Association" thread I have tried to make sure that most of my posts have some redeeming value. This one doesn't really, I know.

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Hey congrats on making 1000 I've taken a look back over some of your posts and you've made some great contributions to the site so well done and thanks for the support. We hope to see you raking up your 2k one day in the not to distant future so keep up the good work.:clap:

·
Registered
266 Posts
What's interesting is that I barely visited the site once a day or so before I upgraded. Now that I've paid up, I think I am here every other hour, and posting messages left and right. The change in mentality and attitude is amazing....money matters.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts