Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've become addicted to this site. I found this place through a google search for finding information on my newly purchased 03 954. I visit this place throughout the day at work and at night when I get home. I cannot get enough of this place. My wife complains that I need to find a different site because she is getting tired of me going to the same website. The information and expertise of the people in the .org is overwhelming. I want to know all there is to know about my 54 as well as bikes in general. My delima is that I think that I do not post enough. All to often, I read threads and not comment when I have something to add or give my opinion. I am always looking at the post number of users to see how many post they have. I do not want to be a post whore but I am realizing that really I do. So I have made a desicion to post whore away!!! Damb the torpedos, full steam ahead. Plan on seeing my threads more often. :evilaugh:

BTW: sorry for the spelling/grammer errors above. It has been a long day, and I have had my nightcap.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm with you.
this is my first post, I don't even have a 54 yet. I am waiting for the cold months of winter to get one at a better price. :boobies:

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
My name is _____, and I am an .orgaholic.

I know what you mean... I would post more but all the smart people on this board are just a little quicker at posting my... err... their responses. They're mind readers I tell ya! ;)

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
colryn said:
My delima is that I think that I do not post enough.
Well, duh, post more often already!

colryn said:
I do not want to be a post whore but I am realizing that really I do. So I have made a desicion to post whore away!!! Damb the torpedos, full steam ahead. Plan on seeing my threads more often. :evilaugh:
There ya go! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I'm not sure if posting here is a good idea. I refrain from posting unless I have something of value to add...

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nomad said:
I'm not sure if posting here is a good idea. I refrain from posting unless I have something of value to add...

Wow, if everyone had that kind of outlook, there would be no posts created. :D

From a Post Whore wanna be :smilebig:

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I've got quite the post count (what I consider high anyway) and I do try and keep my post to informative or to give kudos when warranted. Yea, sometimes I get goofy/sarcastic in my postings but overall I'd say the majority have been questions or my limited informative posts. I'm done with the political and NWS category (that'll bite me in the ass I'm sure :smilebig: ) I feel more of the better threads should get the attention/replies. If someone works their butt off on rebuilding their bike, or repaints it, or just wants to show off their new mods, post a "looks great" or whatever (if you honestly feel that way, don't post if you hate it unless they're asking for honest opinions). I hate seeing a good Fireblade related thread go to 100 or 200 views and 2 responses, and an ugly/pissing contest thread get 54 replies. Good luck with your postings! :smilebig:

Now that I think about it, this isn't a question, kudos, or informative reply. :huh: :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
powerstroke'R said:
I'm with you.
this is my first post, I don't even have a 54 yet. I am waiting for the cold months of winter to get one at a better price. :boobies:

:hi: and :welcome: to the Post whore madness!!!

:rotfl: @ the rest of you clowns

Don't hold back get into it and post away, the more the merrier, even if your post isn't the best in the world it could inspire someone else.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
colryn said:
BTW: sorry for the spelling/grammer errors above. It has been a long day, and I have had my nightcap.

Don't worry about that, Zeeman with is Mod powers and precise typing and editing skills fixes them all after hours. :D

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
SuperDave said:
I've got quite the post count (what I consider high anyway) and I do try and keep my post to informative or to give kudos when warranted. Yea, sometimes I get goofy/sarcastic in my postings but overall I'd say the majority have been questions or my limited informative posts. I'm done with the political and NWS category (that'll bite me in the ass I'm sure :smilebig: ) I feel more of the better threads should get the attention/replies. If someone works their butt off on rebuilding their bike, or repaints it, or just wants to show off their new mods, post a "looks great" or whatever (if you honestly feel that way, don't post if you hate it unless they're asking for honest opinions). I hate seeing a good Fireblade related thread go to 100 or 200 views and 2 responses, and an ugly/pissing contest thread get 54 replies. Good luck with your postings! :smilebig:

Now that I think about it, this isn't a question, kudos, or informative reply. :huh: :rotfl:

I guess you wouldn't like this thread then. Presently sitting on 1154 posts :evilaugh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts