Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I DID A SEARCH AND DIDNT FIND MUCH, IM GOING TO PUT 954 SWINGARM ON MY 929& THE FRAME IS POLISH & IM TRYING TO DECIDE IF I SHOULD POLISH THE SWINGARM, THE RIMS WILL BE BLACK& ERION FAIRINGS, SO IF YOU GUYS COULD PUT UP SOME PICS:cool: THANKS

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:thumb: dam is that a track bike, looks like you have some trick parts, post some full pics if you can, wondering why the brakes are on the bottom

·
Registered
51 Posts
No its my road bike.for more pics look at the post pics of 929 thread.the pipe is just abrether pipe had lying around so put it on:rolleyes: The rear brake was imported from the states,i think its a performance machines item.Rear wheel is from an rc51(sp2) went straight in the 954 swingarm.:highclap:

·
Registered
177 Posts
man, that is super nice looking 929. how does the breather hose help when attached to the oil pan?

looks absolutely fantastic! nicest 929 i've seen so far.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i like the way the whole bike looks, kinda wish i would have went with the rc51 rim, my swingarm is on its way i may end up polishing it to match frame, found pic on org and looks pretty good, what are your thaughts.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I was going to polish my frame and swingarm to start with but as it gets ridden in all weathers i decided to go for the black finish.if i lived where the sun shined a bit more it would be polished!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Rear brake kit was imported from states by Harris racing.Think it was performance machines part??. Breather kit is Aeroquip fittings sourced on internet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts