Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Post your accelerator pump settings w/mod data

4K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  matty_998cc 
#1 ·
Hi all,
Looking into the P3usb accelerator pump settings and was wondering what everyone had theirs set at after tweeking it in for their bikes. If you've done it please list the 3 settings, if your bike is street or track or both and what mods you have on the bike. This way people have more data and not so much on the opinion side. Thanks for posting in advance. :thumb: I'll post mine after I start tweeking.

I.E.
Sensitivity%/Fuel increase%/ eng revolutions
Street and track / Mods:

Example:
90%/15%/15Rev
Street / Mods: Full Akra, Flapper removed, BCM race filter, and so on.

#6 ·
where are the accelerator pump settings and what do they do? I jsut got a PC3usb and don't see anything about that in there.
Helps prevent a lean spike that can occur with abrupt throttle opening. This happens because air molecules will accelerate much faster than gas molecules. The accelerator pump option allows you to compensate for the temporarily lean charge by richening the mixture for a given amount of revs.

NOTE: Every bike (even with identical mods) could have different optimal settings. Use what others post as a baseline and make small adjustments until you get the delivery the way you want it.

read more here: http://www.fireblades.org/forums/honda-fireblade/52895-set-acelerator-pump.html

You can download the accel pump feature on the Dynojet website.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.