Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
All good comments above. I hate to see squids tearing up shit close to town and highly populated areas, but if they're away from traffic and houses out in the country, hey knock yer socks off, but just try not to give us all a bad name.

However, this cop (if he is in fact a cop) has a phuked up attitude. I mean:

Ya gotta admit it's sweet when they run from us warp 9 & that lil old lady pulls out in front of them. God I love it when they lay those big rice burners down & burst into flames. Ever seen magnesiun burn? I hate the smell, it stays in your uniform until you get it cleaned.
is just wrong.

If you look at this moron's post, I don't believe he's a cop for starters. Check his spelling and grammar, he couldn't friggin spell Glock or .38 if it was in his hand.

Chain, Niner, where the hell are ya?? give us an opinion.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
:bs: I think this is fake. First I believe most police can form a more coherent statement than that, second letting him go after a chase in triple digits w/coptor :bs:

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Bacchus said:
:wstupid: Real cops wouldn't be talking like that on a public forum, would they? :idunno: Well, other than Chain, that is... :D What with all the mailbox threats and chit.
Chain's a cop?? :huh: No shit!!!

Does that mean Niner is a Chain wannabe?? :idunno: :evilaugh:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Newfie TLR said:
All good comments above. I hate to see squids tearing up shit close to town and highly populated areas, but if they're away from traffic and houses out in the country, hey knock yer socks off, but just try not to give us all a bad name.

However, this cop (if he is in fact a cop) has a phuked up attitude. I mean:

is just wrong.

If you look at this moron's post, I don't believe he's a cop for starters. Check his spelling and grammar, he couldn't friggin spell Glock or .38 if it was in his hand.

Chain, Niner, where the hell are ya?? give us an opinion.
Sounds like there was a big chase in Omaha tonight, so Chain is more then likely hogging up the news cameras with his version of the chase... :D

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
roadrunner954 said:
Sounds like there was a big chase in Omaha tonight, so Chain is more then likely hogging up the news cameras with his version of the chase... :D
Rather violent place or so it seems, I didn't think Omaha was big enough for that :confused:

·
Registered
63 Posts
If a guy decides to run and ends up cracking up on his own, then I don't know of a cop that wouldn't have a smile across his face. Remember when a guy runs the cop's life is also put in jeapordy as well as possible ramifications from the department if he commits an error of judgement. If a guy were to run I don't see a cop being happy if he hit an innocent person to the incident. And yes even cops that ride sportbikes tend to have a certain apprehension towards sportbikes riders that ride like fools on crowded roads.

·
Registered
663 Posts
"Ya gotta admit it's sweet when they run from us warp 9 & that lil old lady pulls out in front of them. God I love it when they lay those big rice burners down & burst into flames. Ever seen magnesiun burn? I hate the smell, it stays in your uniform until you get it cleaned."

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
Yeah, the dude got what he deserved, but that guy is just a touch sadistic. :devil:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Was it dangerous for him to do a stand up for 2 city blocks(I think thats what it said)? Yes. But is it okay to wish for him to die for something like that? ABSOLUTLEY NOT. That post is complete crap, and I hope the others who think that it is fake are correct.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Nemisis said:
If a guy decides to run and ends up cracking up on his own, then I don't know of a cop that wouldn't have a smile across his face. Remember when a guy runs the cop's life is also put in jeapordy as well as possible ramifications from the department if he commits an error of judgement. If a guy were to run I don't see a cop being happy if he hit an innocent person to the incident. And yes even cops that ride sportbikes tend to have a certain apprehension towards sportbikes riders that ride like fools on crowded roads.
I can understand the smile it is the rest I doubt. For instance letting someone go after a dangerous chase involving multiple units (and a coptor). Call me gullible but i think on a bad day people in law enforcement are better than that message (as are most people) :idunno:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Exactly the kind of stuff that makes people dislike cops. The "us vs them" mentality.

If that is a cop, whether true or not, that man should be severely disciplined. What the cops say in the locker room or in the car is one thing, on a public forum, completely different.

Edit: Just read the thread, I think "johnny" is spot on.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts