Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, I recently got a new Repsol Blade and want to fit the Power Commander 3 I had on my previous 2007 model.
Has anyone fitted the PC3 to the latest model and where does it plug in.
I know the PC5 is out now and they recommend that for the new blade but I understand the PC3 can still be fitted.
I get the impression it plugs in on the right side some where but not sure exactly where.

Any ideas?

Fenwick.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Firebladeuk, I haven't a clue if it's a 125-411 but I took the bike to a local dyno shop and they had a play around and found a couple of connections that needed swapping in the plug. They got it running and I left it with them to set it up.
As standard it is putting 162 bhp. With the PC connected it got 168 bhp. After a bit of re-mapping the best it got was 170 bhp.

Does anyone know how much I should expect from a 2009 blade with a PC3, K & N filter and a Ackropovic link pipe and can?

Fenwick

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HI, were did you hear it could be up to 175 bhp. I'm just wondering if I should get a bit more than 168-170.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
HI, were did you hear it could be up to 175 bhp. I'm just wondering if I should get a bit more than 168-170.
You would need to go and run your bike on the same dyno under the same conditions to know if you are down on power in comparison.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts