Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my power commander so I took it off my bike. The problem is that I can't find a stock harness to plug into the injector harness again. Is there some place I should look for it, would the previous owner somehow have taken off the stock injector harness when he installed the PC3?

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
FHL said:
I sold my power commander so I took it off my bike. The problem is that I can't find a stock harness to plug into the injector harness again. Is there some place I should look for it, would the previous owner somehow have taken off the stock injector harness when he installed the PC3?
:huh:

The PCIII just plugs in-line. To remove it, you have to unplug two plugs. You then plug those two plugs together once the PCIII is out of the picture.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Rashed my arata and needed the money. I bought a new brake lever, shift lever (must have come off trying to hold onto the bike), frame sliders, and mirror. The stock exhaust is going back on, I'm getting a new fairing and then the bike is going for sale.

I went down from a tank slapper but the bike was pretty much in tact except for the parts I listed which weren't actually broken but just scratched. The bike will be perfect condition once it's sold and it only has 3000 miles on the engine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts