Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a power commander pc3 for a honda 929. I want 200 for it. It is in good working condition with the normal wear of being on a bike for a couple of years. Let me know if you interested. I accept pay pal.
Matt

·
that Steve guy
24 Posts
I'm almost positive they do. It's made for the 929, but I think you just have to load a 954 map and you're good. Check out old threads about it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, I purchased the item from another member on the board here. I never actually used it on my bike.

·
Banned
645 Posts
lol sorry was so harsh it's just man this happens a lot. If you were a few days earlier i would have sold you mine., But have a guy local comin to get it tomorrow. And also just so you know a 929 and 954 on will work for either bike.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great news! I still have the damn thing! its NOT a USB it is the one right before that. Let me know if there is interest I will trade or take cash whatever.
:patriot:
Later

·
Registered
35 Posts
lol sorry was so harsh it's just man this happens a lot. If you were a few days earlier i would have sold you mine., But have a guy local comin to get it tomorrow. And also just so you know a 929 and 954 on will work for either bike.

Leme know if the guy getting urs backs out.. If it's the USB verision I'm interested.. If u don't mind me asking how much did u want$

ps not to hijack this thread but urs is the serial One not the USB??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.