Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now in the market for a POWERCOMMANDER and I'm wanting the III usb one and am wondering where is the cheapest place to get one?

now without a custome map, the best they can factor for is your exhaust (bolton or full) air filter?

now if I want to take better advantage of my velocity stacks and flapper removal, and BMC filter, will I need to have the bike see a dyno or what?

oh the best price I found is $258.00 plus shipping.

is there anything cheaper?

·
Registered
203 Posts
I got mine for 260.00, includes free shipping and free mapping. I received it and just had to plug it in. While you are ordering, they ask you a couple of questions about your bike, and thats it. Great customer services. Got it in about 4 days.

I got it from Morepoweracing.com

You could feel the smoothness with the throttle. By the way, I have a 2003 954RR. Love that baby..

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
about $250 sound right - with £2gbp to $1us I was going to get one from the states. bought 2nd hand one for 1/2 the price in the end, but theres a risk that it could be faulty, but the guy was honest and it was perfect so thats cool.

Bespoke mapping is the best, but if you look on the PC website there are numerous maps, one will be a near-fit for your set up, but none of them will be perfect.

I've gained about 6-8bhp right through the revs from 3,000 onwards, +9bhp peak. still have exhaust valve, but did flapper, bmc filter and Blueflame Evo end can - there are no maps for Blueflame cans so was more or less forced into the custom map......... $350 roughly:eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts