Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will PC give any benefits to a totally stock bike (stock pipe, stock everything)?
Will there be any power/torque/ extras?

:idunno:

·
Registered
998 Posts
I will be able to tell you in a couple of weeks as I ordered a PC3R from Dan Kyle earlier in the week, Although general consensus(sp) seems to be that it smooths out the power a fair bit and I would expect possibly a HP or 2 in various places througout the power curve, but ill have to wait and see, I might just get a generic map for the std bike then when I get a full system Illl get a custom map made :thumb:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
On a stock bike you will probably not see a peak hp increase but you will see upwards of 5hp in the midrange in places. The bike feels stronger where you ride it 98% of the time.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Tip. The general map for a stock bike that you'l get from the powercommander site will be WAY off for your bike Jungles. You should get it done either way (stock or full system). At a dyno training day in Qld last year the guy (Dusty) from Dynojet tried 3 or 4 maps in a stock CBR600F4i, and NONE worked. He got off and said "You'll have to do your own maps down here guys. The one's from the States just don't work here". Various reason why this is the case,but regardless, you need to get it mapped.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
The european maps are supposed to be similar to our aussie maps, but no one at dyno jet will comfirm that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts