Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
NinerPilot said:
Its fun for the hunters, but if there wasnt active Prarie Dog Hunters, they would ruin (even more) farmland out west. These things cost farmers tons of money each year in damage.
Chris
Thank you. :thumb:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I used to go out to a couple farms out west of me a bit and take care of the jackrabbit and prarie dog problems. These two would pay five bucks bounty per head because the varmints destroy everything, and reproduce in huge numbers.
I still help the farmers, I just don't go after the bounties (if they still pay them) anymore.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
BDA116 said:
I used to go out to a couple farms out west of me a bit and take care of the jackrabbit and prarie dog problems. These two would pay five bucks bounty per head because the varmints destroy everything, and reproduce in huge numbers.
I still help the farmers, I just don't go after the bounties (if they still pay them) anymore.

Who's the coward now? :smilebig:

Dano

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
MACI4LIFE said:
Hunting for fun :thumbd:

We, like most "industrialized" countries, have killed most of the natural predators off. So now we have to do it.

It's the same thing with deer, we killed all the big cats, so they get out of control if not hunted by men.

My grandpa used to buy me all the ammo I wanted to go shoot pests in his orchard. But if I shot a bird like a pheasant, it was understood I was to bring it home to gut and eat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts