Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you believe in that sort of thing, please pray for me. I just applied to a nice company that has the same position available in Dallas and Austin. I've got to get out of this shithole and I could use the prayers, TIAFAR!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
booth23 said:
If you believe in that sort of thing, please pray for me. I just applied to a nice company that has the same position available in Dallas and Austin. I've got to get out of this shithole and I could use the prayers, TIAFAR!

Sending positive vibes!!! I'm not up for praying much!

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
booth23 said:
You got it boof...

Best of luck.

Dano

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
I won't pray for you...but I will take a day off from sticking pins in my Booth23 voodoo doll if you think that would help.... :evilaugh:

J/K.....good luck... :thumb:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Where the heck did the "Just Kiddin" emoticon go... :rant:
:smilebig:

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
929_Nupe said:
can you use shithole and prayers in the same sentence :huh:

Yes, that's pretty traditional.

Booth, best wishes. I know it would be nice to actually be able to ride those bikes in the sunshine.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tigerblade said:
Back to Texas?

Guess Pete put new batteries in the Tender Manlove Tractor Beam. :cool:
Yeah that fucker :clap:

Naahh, the company I work for got bought out and it's not looking good for the contingency up here since the new company is based in ATL. I'm already accepted to the UNT for their MBA program and I don't want to start up here and have to leave 1/2 way through it. I came up here to work and do the grad school thing, if this place tanks, there isn't other work up here, the market up here is fooked.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Austin has great roads outside of it, but the city itself sucks hardcore for bikes imho. Good luck to you. You have to let me ride your rr if you make it though. :smilebig:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts