Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok now I have to throw this out there, so we are 13.7 billion years old.....ah what was before that date???

Now either we started from nothing, which is a crap theory or something

maybe the different dimensions hitting each other gave us US, I know it just another theory?

But we either came from nothing or something, which means that there was something way before all this theorising....GOD......who else?

·
Registered
231 Posts
the big bang started from a singularity which brings in superstring theory and multiple dimensions...who created the dimensions? were they even created? i believe so...the smartest people in the world say they believe in a higher power because of the beauty in physics and chemistry....everything works so well together...I believe in the clockmaker theory in which god made the universe and everything in it but then lets history take is course...much like a man makes a clock and then lets it run and keep time itself... humans are a small speck of time when compared to the life of the universe and even if we last another 10 million years that is still a brief history in time...

another question to ask is was there even time before the big bang? if there was space but nothing in it does time still exist...according to albert einstein no...

perhaps things such as black holes and worm holes create paths to other universes or hold material in between dimensions in preparation for another big bang somewhere else!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts