Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I figured thats where it was going after
So, there I sat in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, and BBT hat on my head, directions in one hand, Tazer in another.
Sometimes I wonder if people can use the side of the brain that figures out what you shouldn't do Tazer to the leg is on that list I would think :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
:rotfl: :crying: :rotfl: :crying: :rotfl: :crying: :rotfl: :crying: :rotfl: :crying: :rotfl: :crying: :rotfl: :crying:

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: .

THAT IS SOME SERIOUSLY FUNNY CHIT!

Everyone in the area is looking at me quite funny right now wondering why I am laughing so damn hard. I needed that, thanks Conq :thumb: .

Dano

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
ReaperAZ said:
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: .

THAT IS SOME SERIOUSLY FUNNY CHIT!

Everyone in the area is looking at me quite funny right now wondering why I am laughing so damn hard. I needed that, thanks Conq :thumb: .

Dano
Same here. There are 4 of us in a big cube and they all just turned and were like what the hell is so funny :smilebig:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Damn I guess not much suprises me though. Not nearly as shocking as Stegen's shaved ass or the fact that Chain isn't in therapy over credit debt. :idunno:

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
We have to take a shot ourselves during training to carry Taser International stuff. The most horrific, jarring pain you'll ever experience. This idiot didn't have the foggiest idea what he was about to do to himself before sampling the hardware.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
booth23 said:
Damn I guess not much suprises me though. Not nearly as shocking as Stegen's shaved ass or the fact that Chain isn't in therapy over credit debt. :idunno:

Thanks booth, now you know bacchus saved that pic and we are going to have to endure another repost..... :puke:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
oh my god that is fucking hilarious and brings up a good story of my own (no one gets hurt but its dumb)

my roommate senior year of college had one of those clock radios that automatically sets itself when you plug it in. he had it on the floor as it was the only place close to his bed with the current furniture arrangement and one morning he stepped on it and broke it. so one we were sitting there with a pair of trusty scissors going "lets cut each wire till it actually shut off" so upon cutting a bunch of wires and the thing still staying on he aks "if I cut the power cord fast enough I won't get shocked, right?" so being as bright as I am I said "no, go for it" so he cuts the damn thing. huge blue spark went flying and upon examining the scissors there's a small melted spot and some melted copper from the wire on there. after we did it we realized that was really dumb cause we coulda caused a fire or blown a fuse or something and it was a brand new building.

thats only one of the many many dumb things we did, others include throwing a frisbee off the doorway trying to hit each other because our rooms were right next to each other, racing buses back from the bus wash (no one in them) peeling tire around the corner into the parking lot almost hitting each other cause neither one wanted to give up. plus many many more.

the melted on copper is on the lower part, those 2 little dots.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: :evilaugh: do it again! :evilaugh: :evilaugh: :rotfl:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Zop said:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
What a dumb feck
you know if you had one the thought woulda crossed your mind too. and even if you decided not to zap yourself you'd call up a friend and tell him to come over no right away then you'd ask him if you can zap him.

oh yeah and my roommate used to let me shoot him in the hand with a BB gun from about 5 feet away. I wouldn't let him shoot me then one day I was like it can't hurt that bad so point blank I shot myself in the thigh, it stung pretty good but I can only imagine how much the hand hurt.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts