1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im looking a a 2003 cbr954 with 8k miles

Price 7200

Bike is in good condition well maintained

So general consensus is this a good price????

·
Registered
258 Posts
I've seen some 929 for sale for $7000 bucks in a local cycle trader, I think that is high as well, what aftermarket parts if any does it have

exhaust
velocity stacks
ignition advancer
air filter
power commander
chrome (+or-)
new sprockets chain
heli bars
flush mount
L.E.D. intergrated taillinght
windscreen
frame sliders

I can go on but I'm sure you get the point!

my friend just got a 02 busa with 8500 miles on it for $7000

and I paid $2700 for my 01 Erion with 2800 miles on it with $1500 worth of aftermarket goodies

so I guess what I'm saying is it pays to look around, and not buy the first thing you see no matter how sweet it looks!

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
An 02 Busa for $7,000 good price. maybe i should save up for one. Only thing i don't like on the busa is the ugly upper fairing. But that's not a huge problem for me to make a nicer looking upper and install a gsxr 1000 headlight. I like Busas

·
Registered
149 Posts
Bikes vary greatly in condition and equipment. It all depends on the bike. A really nice bike will go for a lot more than a stunted out p.o.s.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I paid 4500 for a 02 with 11,000 on the clock about a year and a half ago, bike is clean and in good shape. i think 7200 is a bit high.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Paid $6500 for an 03 excellent condition with 2800 miles and 60% rubber left on PP's last September, deal included pitbull rearstand, track plastics drilled and fitted not painted, galfer SS lines installed, mototeck flushmount front signals and hotbodies undertail installed and all OEM pieces that came off of the bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts