Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much do you think I could get for a 2000 929 with 10,600 miles and a custom matalic black paint job, black wind screen, scotts dampner gold, power commander, and a k&n filter, and ram air ducts. 15 tooth front sprocket, and a 46tooth on the back, very good condition, just two scratches on the head light, wich has zenon cool blue bulbs in it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
92nisszle said:
How much do you think I could get for a 2000 929 with 10,600 miles and a custom matalic black paint job, black wind screen, scotts dampner gold, power commander, and a k&n filter, and ram air ducts. 15 tooth front sprocket, and a 46tooth on the back, very good condition, just two scratches on the head light, wich has zenon cool blue bulbs in it.
depending on season.. but probably around 5500?

·
Registered
630 Posts
ConqSoft said:
You should be able to get at least enough to cover an English spelling and grammar class.
:rotfl:
Subtle.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Maybe $4,500 or so for the bike STOCK. Then you could get some $$$'s for the parts by just selling them seperately since they hold more value and are high price/demand items.

By the way what exhaust system do you or did you have on the bike?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Last July I picked up my '01 929, 7k miles for $5000.
Basically stock except for paint and flushmounts, female owned from day one.
My friend picked up a 2000 929 the same day, 3500 miles, very clean with a slip-on for $5500.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts