Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very creative inmate attempted to escape from Green Bay Correctional Institution last month. The dummy he created looked good enough to pass two standing counts. There was a fan blowing from the side that created the illusion of the "inmate" brushing his teeth or washing his face. See photo.

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No he didn't. He was hiding within the institution and planning to escape on third shift when there are less staff on duty. An officer found his coat, makeshift rope, and shanks in an area where there should be no inmate movement. He had all of the following items on his person when he was apprehended.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
sheepofblue said:
Had he devoted as much effort to a job he might be free and well to do :rotfl:
As a correctional officer in a county jail, I can back up this statement! The way some of these inmates hustle in jail, :beatup: they would make pretty good salesman on the outside! (of course many of them were, peddling their wares on street corners and dark alleys, I guess :smokin: )

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
look at all the shit he has, WTF?? i thought they were in there for punishment

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bubba said:
Progressive discipline works better when you have something to take away. Start them off with the privilege of electronics, phone calls, recreation time, visits, etc. Should the inmate not be able to behave, we take away each of the privileges until he's removed from prison population all together. If they started with nothing our job would be a lot harder.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
pdoyle64 said:
Progressive discipline works better when you have something to take away. Start them off with the privilege of electronics, phone calls, recreation time, visits, etc. Should the inmate not be able to behave, we take away each of the privileges until he's removed from prison population all together. If they started with nothing our job would be a lot harder.

that kinda makes sense. but it still kinda bothers me that they are on punishment and that stuff most likely came from the tax payers in one way or another.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
pdoyle64 said:
I can understand that from your perspective but wonder if the punishment started much harsher how many fewer repeat tenants you would have :idunno:

·
Registered
712 Posts
sheepofblue said:
I can understand that from your perspective but wonder if the punishment started much harsher how many fewer repeat tenants you would have :idunno:
Recidivism will be present regardless. We simply have too many stupid freakin' cranksters out there.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Intimidator said:
Recidivism will be present regardless. We simply have too many stupid freakin' cranksters out there.
Exactly.

Anybody else notice the jar of vaseline in the first picture.
Come on. That's just a myth. None of that really happens in prison. :rolleyes:

I can understand that from your perspective but wonder if the punishment started much harsher how many fewer repeat tenants you would have
Cut off the hand that steals, bread and water, corpral punishment? :thumb: I'm all for it. The state and the public won't let us do those things. :nono:

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
bubba said:
Yep, I agree. Thank the ACLU, prisoners rights groups, etc. for that. If the public only new the truth...

pdoyle64 said:
Come on. That's just a myth. None of that really happens in prison. :rolleyes:
Riiiiiiiigggghhhhtttt. haha :clap:

sheepofblue said:
I don't know, but Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona is my hero!

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/miracopjail.htm

pdoyle64 said:
A very creative inmate attempted to escape from Green Bay Correctional Institution last month. The dummy he created looked good enough to pass two standing counts. There was a fan blowing from the side that created the illusion of the "inmate" brushing his teeth or washing his face. See photo.

Still, that is a poor excuse for an Inmate Count procedure. This isn't the "Shawshank Redemption" days...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts