Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buena noche. Alguien me puede hayudar tengo una hermosa cbr 929rr y el problema es q en bajas rpm + o- entre las 1000 y las 3000 rpm la moto jalonea y la única falla q muestra es la del servomotor. La computadora no envía señales al servo. La pregunta es si el síntoma de jalones corresponde a esa falla de la ecu?

·
Registered
2003 CBR954RR
37 Posts
Google Translate: Good evening. Someone can make me look I have a beautiful cbr 929rr and the problem is q in low rpm + o- between 1000 and 3000 rpm the bike jalonea and the only fault q shows is that of the servomotor. The computer does not send signals to the servo. The question is whether the symptom of pulls corresponds to that failure of the ecu?

·
Registered
384 Posts
servo is typically a fault 35. and he is saying there is no fault correct, FPR might be an issue with no fault. to my knowledge is the servo is actually bad its going to make a grinding noise or not work at all with a fault. if the servo is not working if could cause the bike to starve for air becuase the flaps in the air box is closed and or the butterfly in the trap might be in the wrong position to cause the jerking issues in low RPMs. but im guessing at the moment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts