Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings dear ones. I own a honda 929 rr fireblade and I can't start it anymore.
The motorcycle remained idle for a while.

I changed:
Spark plugs
Burners
Electrical installation
Pressure regulator
..... I just don't know what to do with them.
The motorcycle drowns very quickly ... and it has moments when it starts .. it doesn't start. It drowns. after I clean the spark plugs, I put them back and then ... he doesn't want to even try to start at all.
Please can anyone help me!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
If it starts some time you must have a spark and the fuel injectors are working, and its probably not electrical problem which is a good thing because they can be hard to track down! If it has been stood for some time that drain any old fuel and out some fresh in it. You say it drowns - does the exhaust smell of a lot of fuel?

Someone might have some ideas but it might be i) pump not supplying enough fuel pressure from clogged by only fuel that has gummed things up or ii) a blocked/sticky fuel injector which you may be able to have cleaned or get a 2nd hand set off ebay to try.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much for your help. tomorrow I will try to disassemble the pump from the tank to see if it is dirty ... and clean it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts