Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Damn good video, the end was pretty sad though, at least they didn't show the whole ceremony, when they do roll call and play taps, it can make a grown man cry.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
:clap: Thanks for that, Red Rider. I love seeing the awe and wonder in the Iraqi children's eyes as they greet our brave soldiers.

I salute all of the brave men and women serving in the coalition. May God be with you. :patriot:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
What was up with that propaganda flick? Thanks to the genius minds on the two overblown islands and the left wing extremists like kerry here, we all know that our military are a bunch of Compton crack slingers that are just there to kill innocent civilians.
Those orchestrated shots of the Iraqi people thanking our guys? P-shaw!!
That shot of them helping school girls? As if!!
Our guys building bridges and other infrastructure? Not happening!!
That would never happen. They would have been cutting them down with their machine guns to protect the top-secret transfer of all Iraqi oil to the top-secret oil tankers personally owned by President Bush.
Lies. All lies I tell you.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
BDA , I feel that most of us on this forum recognise and giggle over the sarcasm in your post. I know I did. The serious problem is the fact that many others may believe exactly what you wrote.

How to educate and inform??? I don't know?!

Regardless, our troops have my eternal support.

·
Registered
497 Posts
:freebird: :cheers2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts