Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/2006-05-08-playstation-e3_x.htm

So it looks like Sony is aiming for the Xmas holiday rush to deliver the PS3....$500 for the 20G version and $600 for the 60G version!?! :eek::rant:

Me thinks I'm gonna be waiting a few months to get one if that's the case...but of course, there will be those folks that will gladly drop the coin to get one for their kids/husbands/dads/etc....

·
Registered
461 Posts
I finally bought a used PS 2 last weekend for the sole purpose of playing Tourist Trophy. Is there a good place to buy it, or is it basically 40 bux everywhere?

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
$40 is what TT costs.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I think I will be waiting for a while too. That is easily the cost of a set of tires for the track plus some.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Purpdust said:
See you got it all wrong, you have to buy 5 and sell them to panic driven parents for christmas. You keep one and get a extra set of tires.
I like your thinking. I was one of those crazies that camped out for the PS2 release. Done it once, might as well do it again.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Mo Noyz said:
Video game prices do not vary from store to store.
The hell they dont. I just bought my son a PSP game. Marvell Nemesis. Circuit City wanted $49.99. Went to Game Crazy in the same strip mall and got it for $29.99. Not used either. But now on the other hand, 2 weeks ago Circuit City had TT priced at $29.99 :idunno: No one else did that I know of.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
schnogg said:
I finally bought a used PS 2 last weekend for the sole purpose of playing Tourist Trophy. Is there a good place to buy it, or is it basically 40 bux everywhere?
You could buy it here in Aus for about US$85...

z...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts