Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
hmmm,

CAN, closed loop FI with a CAT; WOW. The bike has lines that are somewhat MV...

Make mine a RSV1000R 'Factory'

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
showmethebombs : anyone notice the top (factory) pic has Ohlins forks, and the 'R' lower one does not...weird!
SMTB- They are both R's, you pay premo for the 'Factory' and get the Ohlin bits and lots of ultralight parts...oh, and a pretty matte black frame.

Booth- Hmmm...my bad - I dont remember that article being as detailed as this one or having these pics.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Pity that there is no Aprilia dealer around my area. I am thinking of bringing in a 3rd bike. So would like to chew the fat with the Aprilia dealer if his shop was close by. UNFORTUNATELY only the big four from Japan so that limits me as to something DIFFERENT & interesting.
Must admit that the signallights being in the mirrors are high & well seen, but if the bike goes down on a no-speed matter that will be most costly to replace even with frame savers the mirrors get smacked.

·
Registered
196 Posts
your right smitty, and with the all the lights right in the tail piece, a pricey piece of replacement there too.  Bottom line, BUY, but do not crash!!!!!

I have to say that even though the front looks a little to copy cat of an RC, the thing overall looks really sweet.  The proof will be in the pudding/riding.  See if the bike is better than ever.

·
Registered
397 Posts
IMO It is a really nice bike.

Having said that I do have some thoughts... The front, from what i can see look to be very similar to that of the RC51 with a little Mille of last year blended in. The rear, though very shagadelic, looks alot like the Augusta (sp) as do the side fairings. And the mirrors IMO resemble the new Ducati. I personally dont like seeing other styles in a new bike. Hence my appeal for the CBR, seems to have a style of its own.

But all in all it is a bad a$$ looking bike. And i really dig the swingarm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts