Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 photos in 3 different newspapers (Portsmouth Herald, Rockingham News, and the Exeter Newsletter) this time. sweeeeeet! :hyper: :highclap:

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Congrats NH, now let's have the links :smilebig:

Exeter, eh? I almost went to school there. Chose a different one instead...

OSIRIS said:
Nice NH :thumb:

But can you get some of this?? Serious photo skills :rotfl:
Is that a camera phone? Not bad, if it is.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
2OHOH2 said:
Congrats NH, now let's have the links :smilebig:

Exeter, eh? I almost went to school there. Chose a different one instead...

Is that a camera phone? Not bad, if it is.
Yup, it is...I forgot my digital camera :banghead:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
asiliat said:
Great going nh. I sit at your feet awaiting your table scraps of photographic spendor.
Hmmmm, interested in being my publicist? :smilebig:

The cool thing about these pics (except for the guy scraping paint) is that they're all part of stories and not just random feature shots. It was pretty interesting and fun seeing how news photographers go out on assignment and do this for a living.

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
nhfirefighter13 said:
Hmmmm, interested in being my publicist? :smilebig:

The cool thing about these pics (except for the guy scraping paint) is that they're all part of stories and not just random feature shots. It was pretty interesting and fun seeing how news photographers go out on assignment and do this for a living.
I was going to ask about that, were you out with a press pass or something? how'd you get in the position to take the photos? (and know the story ;) ).

I must have 100 photos of car wrecks...as thats about the only thing I see of interest daily :(

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have an open invitation from one of my teachers to shadow him anytime I want (he's a staff photographer for the seacoast papers) and I went out with him this past Friday.

As a side note, he also told me that if I wanted to join the International Press Photographers Association, he'd sponsor me (mandatory if you're not working for a publication as a full-time staff member)...way cool, no?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts