Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of weeks ago I got a new camera that is just awesome. It's a Canon EOS 30D (Canon EOS 30D: Digital Photography Review).

Over the last few days I snapped a few shots of our Golden Retriever puppy (Joy), and our cat (Gaston) to test it out.

This camera rocks. Being able to take action shots at five frames per second is so cool. It has so many trick features. If you're thinking of a new digital SLR, I can definitely recommend this one, and I'm still getting it figured out.

These are a little large, so hopefully you have broadband:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
This takes some awesome pictures :thumb: I have a digital camera that still use floppy disk :eek: so i am way due for a new one. Thanks for the info and your dog is soooooooooo cute... I miss Colonel my yellow lab :crying: Oh........ and I miss my cat Harry........:crying: :crying: :crying: J/K

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Man, digital cameras have gotten so incredibly good, and being a decent shot helps too.

Sweet. :thumb:

I keep wanting to buy a nice digi SLR, but always convince myself I'd just bust it up like I have my ancient Coolpics 950.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Most of those were with a Sigma 70-300 lens that I bought at the same time. #1 and #4 were with the Canon 18-55 lens that came with the kit. I would love one of those high-end Canon 70-300's, but man are they expensive!
but there is a black IS one in that size that is not totally huge $$$ Also one in the smaller size (only know of two black lenses with IS)

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
This takes some awesome pictures
Cameras don't take photos. :nono:

Look at nhfirefighter13, the guy got no skills at all and still manage to take good pictures with those high-end lens.
:hmm: I could kick your butt with a pinhole camera, Canada-boy. :smilebig:

The first and last shots are very good, whip. :thumb:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thank you for sharing pictures of your dog. Very nice. I was surprised to see a picture of the pussy.:D Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts