Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new forks, new steering stem and upper triple clamp. problem is with the clip-ons. the right one seems to be lower and closer to that intake cover when fully turned than the left one. i cant find any marks on the right clip on that would lead me to believe that it was damaged when i went down. (although that was the side i went down on).

i guess i would appreciate someone measuring and posting the clearance between the bar end and the plastic intake cover when fully turned to the respective side.

any other info would be much appreciated.

also, when installing the clip-ons, i held them both all the way up and all the way twisted toward the front. just seems like that right one needs to twist to the front or bend up a bit more.

hell......i dunno

thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
after pulling off the grips and throttle pipe i found that the right clip on is bent.

does anyone have that right side measurement from the bar end weight to the air intake cover?

thanks

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Just went out and measured - if you have a 954, it 1 3/4' from the center of the philips screw (bar end) to the
plastic (top of plastic, i.e., first available place to take the measurement). Hope that made sense

1 - 5 of 5 Posts