Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey Chris! When did u get a bike dude? R u racing it at Losail? I gather that u must b mates with Tim Stevens yes? He had a blade but went back to gixxer. I joined Bahrain Motor Federation, have a competition license & race at BIC. I have 03 600 RR with some trick bits

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Dan, How goes it, I don't do the track days yet as I have only had it about 8 weeks, there is a track day today. We are having great fun riding out though.

I can't link to the photos as it seems the moderators of this forum remove links.

To find them just open google search and type in Christian Milburn and you will find my web page there as the first hit.

I know Tim as well, his team just competed in the QMMF 8 hour endurance race at Losail which was amazing. You will those pictures on my website under sports. If you want write to me at work email then my username is

cdmilburn then the usual bit afterwards

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey sunnyboy, how goes it? If you wanna meet bikers in Qatar then Tim Stevens is your man. His e-mail address is [email protected], He sends out newsletters from this mail.

There is also the forum which is zapmans & it should have all the info for road, track & desert/dirt.

His mobile is 5507876.

I moved to Bahrain in Feb 2006.

Ciao

Dan

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey Dan,goin good man,how ya doin.n thanx alot will surely get in touch wid Tim.So howz Bahrain,i was in Bahrain b4 n nw i moived to Qatar in july 07.

bye

sunny

·
Registered
37 Posts
Bahrain is much better - almost normal - no need for exit visas & such like. Social life almost normal too - lotsa small restaurants with bars whereas Qatar is only hotel chains & a few clubs. The bikers meet at Garveys up Salwa Rd by the way - on a Tues I think.
Traffic in Doha is diabolical by comparison. Rents r higher there, the build quality not as good & the villas are certainly not as well appointed.

The only bummer is, there is little in my line of work here

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thats cool,ya bahrain much better than here,specially social life.did u ride in BIC anytime,a nice track ,was there for F1 last month, it was great

1 - 9 of 9 Posts