Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, its a bunch of gay guys (5 of them) that make over straight mens lives but damn, its a great show. Totaly not what I thought it was going to be. Its funnier than hell. Its on bravo at 10/9c on tuesday but is on right now. its a hour long and is really good.

But now, there is Chains show 'Boy Meets Boy' which is a gay version of 'The Bachalor'. That is disturbing.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Don't you have more important things to do? You know, like playing Half-Life or sumthin?

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
I told my wife a month ago when the commecials came out that this will be a show that all the guys will watch but won't talk about it. I was almost right. Stegan, stop ruining it for the rest of us. As loosely as can be interpreted, you’re still a guy. Stop talking about it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
nedro : I told my wife a month ago when the commecials came out that this will be a show that all the guys will watch but won't talk about it. I was almost right. Stegan, stop ruining it for the rest of us. As loosely as can be interpreted, you’re still a guy. Stop talking about it.
It's ok, Ned. You can still talk about the show. We understand.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
RacerCutie : Quote (nedro @ Aug. 01 2003, 11:38am)I told my wife a month ago when the commecials came out that this will be a show that all the guys will watch but won't talk about it. I was almost right. Stegan, stop ruining it for the rest of us. As loosely as can be interpreted, you’re still a guy. Stop talking about it.
It's ok, Ned. You can still talk about the show. We understand.
No you don't and you never will because you're not a guy! No matter how hard you try. So don't! J/K

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
nedro : No you don't and you never will because you're not a guy! No matter how hard you try. So don't! J/K

He's right.... It's hard to admit that men enjoy watching a show about 5 gay men. It's worse than saying you watch Will and Grace

I like Queer Eye For The Straight Guy. It's pretty funny and the best part is when they are watching the guy during his event, their comments are great. But I've had enough of the toast already. 'Cheers Queers'

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I watched the episode that they aired on NBC the other night and to be honest, it just wasn't my thing. It's not a bad show, but not something I'll watch again.
I do however watch 'Monster House' on Discovery Channel. Along with 'Hometime' that airs on both TLC and local PBS channels. Those shows are great.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
stegen : I know, its a bunch of gay guys (5 of them) that make over straight mens lives but damn, its a great show. Totaly not what I thought it was going to be. Its funnier than hell. Its on bravo at 10/9c on tuesday but is on right now. its a hour long and is really good.

But now, there is Chains show 'Boy Meets Boy' which is a gay version of 'The Bachalor'.  That is disturbing.    
Heh and I thought this thread was about The Other Half

Mario can just get anoying

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RacerCutie : lol.
Hey Stegen, have you watched 'Queer as Folk' as well?
Also a good show.  
no. these 5 gay guys on 'queer eye for the straight guy' (Brown Eye for the Gay Guy) is enough for me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts