Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone bought a used exhaust or one off a wreck?

im thinking if i pick one up off a salvage i could save alot of moeny, #### aesthetics, but how badly will small dents and #### affect performance and ####? anyone got any tips or experience with this, anything fuzzy happen to the power delivery after you messed yer exhaust, allright, you et the picture, out

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I don't know if ####ing ####ikity #### #### #### can ####up your ####ing exhaust.  Now what the #### are you ####ing #### #### #### trying to say?

Try English without ####ing empha####ingsizing every ####in #### #### ####ing word.

[edit: P.s. $0.50 for a new capslock key. Radio Shack. Buy one.]

·
Registered
148 Posts
Aside from @@@@ing up the &&&&ing aesthetics, that ++++ should't make a %%%%ing difference for !!!!ing performance.

·
Banned
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, ####ers, what about dents though, think that really makes a difference?

ill talk how i please, maybe this board shouldnt be ####in gay censor curse words with ####in gay asss ##@#!(!#!# symbols

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Listen pal, I have been very understanding and answered your PMs. The least you can do is abide by the generally accepted language that this forum uses. If not, get the #### outahere . . .

·
Registered
146 Posts
Why buy a wrecked piece of junk? People take off their beautiful stock systems and replace them with AM. You can buy them cheap on ebay. I bet if you ask nicely someone here will sell you theirs.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Oz : Aside from @@@@ing up the &&&&ing aesthetics, that ++++ should't make a %%%%ing difference for !!!!ing performance.
I wrote my post late last night, after a few beers and while I was in a cynical, sarcastic mood... After re-reading this thread, I still find it hilarious. You guys (and [email protected]) crack me up. hahahhahhaa Too funny.

I still stand behind my comments.

·
Registered
397 Posts
abtech : Listen pal, The least you can do is abide by the generally accepted language that this forum uses.  If not, get the #### outahere . . .

I agree...

PIP you sometimes come off as being very negative. Try a more positive outlook/attitude, and loose the 16 year old lingo (No offence youngins)

Quote what about dents though, think that really makes a difference?

The dents won't effect the performance of you strobes at all.

·
Banned
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
were all adults, why cant i say ####, and why do i get warned for cursing when its CENSORED anyway, someone tell me how its bad when its censored, why do both, do one or the other

that im taking my ball and going home attitude is bs, i think censorship is crap

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
I think you need to pull the stick outta yer arse and go somewhere else if you don't like it. There are ~1500 members here, most of which can abide by the rules. You obviously can't, so either suck it up and deal with it, or leave.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Maybe you had better re-read the rules you agreed to when you joined the forum. This isn't a 'free' service where anyone can do whatever enters their mind, rather it is a forum of bike enthusiasts who have all agreed (you included) to abide by a set of rules governing the exchange of ideas and information.

Seriously, if you want some help setting up your bike, using language that is understandable will certainly get you a lot further with the membership on this particular forum.

·
Registered
397 Posts
pip : were all adults, why cant i say ####, and why do i get warned for cursing when its CENSORED anyway, someone tell me how its bad when its censored, why do both, do one or the other

that im taking my ball and going home attitude is bs, i think censorship is crap
it is bad when it is censored because we don't understand what you are trying to say.

And personally I am NOT offended by the language you choose to use, however it gets really annoying when over used. And it is a good representation of the maturity level you possess. At this point all anyone asks is that you follow rules. If you can not follow rules then there is no point in any further interaction with you.

People, good people, have tried to help you with your
motorcycle need and maybe even more. A good way to thank the people that have helped you here is to abide by the rules they choose to govern their community. Conq takes his valuable time to provide us, including you, with a forum to talk about anything we, including you, really want. If it is he that sets these rules/laws then it is he that should be given the respect to at least have them followed

You want no censorship? http://forums.snitz.com/ that is the easiest forum to set up. Have at it

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
pip : were all adults, why cant i say ####, and why do i get warned for cursing when its CENSORED anyway, someone tell me how its bad when its censored, why do both, do one or the other

pip, I gave you the benefit of the doubt in another thread.

Now I'm questioning whether or not I should have.

Be an adult, post something intelligible and worthy of discussion, and quit acting like some geek from 954rr.com until you've got a little salt under your arms, okay?

Either that, or go hang out there. I'm thinking that board might be a better fit for you...

·
Banned
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hahahahahahahah, holy christmas, i do post things of relevance, your definition of maturity doesnt extend to the rest of the population, thats a subjective argument, and no one has addressed, intelligently in my opinion, what difference does it make if you curse if its censored anyhow, im jsut goinna type out ###&@ sybols instead of cursing from now on, ok, now we can all back into the church and unbunch our panties

·
Registered
690 Posts
F### all of you B#ttF##kers, you Sons of B#tc#es need to eat a log of Sh##. All of you act like a bunch of p###ies on this site. Stop being a bunch of A##holes you da#n Cu#ts.

PIP I am not not overly active on this site, but one thing I have come to appreciate is the mature behavior of the members on here and that I can get on here without listening to a bunch of cursing.

I am sorry I meant reading a bunch of curses.... you f##kers

1 - 20 of 42 Posts