Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wondering I'm sure most of you have used UPS for one reason or another just curious as to why when I purchased something off of E-Gay the seller said that there is no tracking # available because I'm in Canada. Sounds sorta shady because I just purchased something else and seller sent me a tracking # for UPS.....should I be worried? just doesn't seem right, you guys ever have this happen? thanks

·
Registered
954 Posts
Are you sure the seller is sneding it to you UPS and not USPS? because USPS does not send out tracking numbers. Also doesnt getting a tracking number depend on which method he chooses to ship said item?

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Are you sure the seller is sneding it to you UPS and not USPS? because USPS does not send out tracking numbers. Also doesnt getting a tracking number depend on which method he chooses to ship said item?
If it's UPS all packages have a tracking number. You can have a tracking number with the USPS as well but it's more of a delivery confirmation than anything. It's really not up to the minute, like UPS.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Good to know thanks. If anything Spookyjack just e-mail the seller and ask for a comfirmation number. some dont send it without you requesting it.

·
Banned
4,696 Posts
agreed. there should be a number for ups, not for usps. i would think that they have a number even though they are crossing the border

1 - 7 of 7 Posts