Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one that the term "FOB" means anything to?

Just fishing here but if no one gets it, I'll add some "supplemental explanations"...

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BDA116 said:
Do you mean Fresh Off the Boat?
okay, just making sure I wasn't the only one that used that term! :lol:

basically, on another board, this guy is a dumbass and I called him a FOB, because he is FOB... LOL, it didn't go over so well but everyone else thought it to be hilarious...

anyway, thats my alternative e-thug life... :evilaugh:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
ccwilli3 said:
okay, just making sure I wasn't the only one that used that term! :lol:

basically, on another board, this guy is a dumbass and I called him a FOB, because he is FOB... LOL, it didn't go over so well but everyone else thought it to be hilarious...

anyway, thats my alternative e-thug life... :evilaugh:
Please provide link so we can get a laugh as well. :D

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
soon2b954 said:
Please provide link so we can get a laugh as well. :D
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=260728

I start busting on him at the bottom of page 1, at the bottom of page 2 it takes off. This guy just doesn't get it. He has some other threads that were just as dumb and so FOB...

also, ronin_asano is my friend and a mod there, he tears him up pretty good as well! Its a long read, but the dude just keeps changing his story and its hilarious!!!! :evilaugh:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
F.O.B." means that the commodity is placed "free on board" the carrier at shipping point in suitable shipping condition, and that the buyer assumes all risk of damage and delay in transit not caused by the seller. This means, for example, that if a load is wrecked or stolen in transit, the buyer must pay the invoice price to the seller and file a claim with the carrier to recover damages. Under F.O.B. terms, the seller guarantees that the product, when loaded onto the carrier, is in "Suitable Shipping Condition."

1 - 19 of 19 Posts