Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike: 2000 CBR 929 Yellow/Black. 15000 Miles.

1. Where can i buy the cheapest rear tires? And what kind is recommended for commuter?
2. I need to replace the bolts for my rear break blade. Where can I buy bolts? Are those universal bolts that we can pickup at a hardware store?
3. I love how fiber carbon looks on my yellow/black 929. Where can I buy good carbon fiber online?
4. Any recommendation for a new CBR 929 owner? Any modification or known issue suggestions would be welcome and appreciated.

·
Registered
847 Posts
For tires, I use Bridgestone BT014s or BT010 Rear and BT012 front if you can still get them. Try Pinit Motorsports in Salinas. He alwasy gives me good prices on sets of tires. What's a "rear break blade?"

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I know you said "good carbon fiber", and I am sure you will get plenty of info on that, but I bought some adehsive sheet stuff on Ebay. Covered my modified air intake covers, they look pretty good, I will try to post pics.
This stuff won't last long, I suppose, but it was much cheaper and would work for the stuff you can't get real replacement CF for. Plus it is a whole lot less tramatic if you scratch it!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kneedraggers sells some really nice carbon fiber stuffs. Should I go with the real stuffs or the sticker cover that leelover suggested??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts