Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to install a Hondaline lightbar on my 2009 VT750C Aero but I am also looking to install a Memphis Shades MEM4219 and 2321-0051 mounting kit. Does anyone have any information whether the light bar and shade will work together without modification? Thanks. Mike

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm looking to install a Hondaline lightbar on my 2009 VT750C Aero but I am also looking to install a Memphis Shades MEM4219 and 2321-0051 mounting kit. Does anyone have any information whether the light bar and shade will work together without modification? Thanks. Mike
as a follow up, I contacted Memphis folks and they said it would not, and they don't have a solution with the Hondaline Lightbar. Do any of you guys have a recommendation?

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I've got a Memphis Shades windscreen on one of my Shadows that mounts to the forks, no room for a light bar. You could always go with a bar mount windscreen instead and that leaves room for a light bar on your forks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Very limited alternatives, I'm afraid.

When my girlfriend bought her VT750 (2001, ACE) we asked for the light bar right away. Since the bike was not new il actually came with the Memphis Fats shield preinstalled and the shop attendant told us we couldn't fit one.

That was actually a couple of years back and we didn't (just yet) go thru with the project. We were offered a couple of solutions like using the flasher bar instead and adding new flashers afterwards or using C-clamp for new lights and since the bike still looks new with limited milleage on it, eventually I will look into it again.

Good luck

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts