Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys this is only my second post .I would like to know about the Jardine bolt-on for the 954. How good is it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
358 Posts
Welcome dude.

I just installed my Jardine RT1 "Race" bolt on pipe three weeks ago. I like the mofo very much. DEEP & loud but can be kept quiet if easy on the right hand. Can't beat the price, and the company supports Honda. The sticker matches too.

Power increase ???? My ass dyno says the front in comes up in first gear easier at a lower rpm with just a slight twist of the wrist compared to stock so that equals 5 HP......yeah sure why not :thumb:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
712 Posts
I scored a new Jardine 1/2 system on e-bay for $170 and I love the sound. I wouldn't call it a deep tone and there is an ever so slight vibration or buzz but it sounds freakin great! I also installed the Hass eliminator for $130 which may have changed the tone a bit. My ass dyno LOVES this combo and for the $ it can't be beat. The only issue I had with it was the muffler clamp was waaay tight to fit on and the bung for the o2 sensor was welded on by a crankster but other than that I love it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
Gblade said:
Welcome dude.

I just installed my Jardine RT1 "Race" bolt on pipe three weeks ago. I like the mofo very much. DEEP & loud but can be kept quiet if easy on the right hand. Can't beat the price, and the company supports Honda. The sticker matches too.

Power increase ???? My ass dyno says the front in comes up in first gear easier at a lower rpm with just a slight twist of the wrist compared to stock so that equals 5 HP......yeah sure why not :thumb:


Ohh, Why didnt you go carbon canister on the red/blk??! :huh:

I have sil/blk combo with Carbon sleve.. Loooooks g00d
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
Intimidator said:
I scored a new Jardine 1/2 system on e-bay for $170 and I love the sound. I wouldn't call it a deep tone and there is an ever so slight vibration or buzz but it sounds freakin great! I also installed the Hass eliminator for $130 which may have changed the tone a bit. My ass dyno LOVES this combo and for the $ it can't be beat. The only issue I had with it was the muffler clamp was waaay tight to fit on and the bung for the o2 sensor was welded on by a crankster but other than that I love it.

Was it used? or was it new from a seller on Ebay? thats a good deal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
712 Posts
Cornfedwhitey said:
Was it used? or was it new from a seller on Ebay? thats a good deal
Brand spanking new, although it had a small scratch that wasn't really noticeable, I still have trouble finding it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
712 Posts
jackhammer said:
Hi guys this is only my second post .I would like to know about the Jardine bolt-on for the 954. How good is it?
I wouldn't get the "race" baffle either, mine has the "street" baffle and I wouldn't want it to be any louder since I already get enough attention from the fuzz.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,250 Posts
Intimidator said:
I scored a new Jardine 1/2 system on e-bay for $170 and I love the sound. I wouldn't call it a deep tone and there is an ever so slight vibration or buzz but it sounds freakin great! I also installed the Hass eliminator for $130 which may have changed the tone a bit. My ass dyno LOVES this combo and for the $ it can't be beat. The only issue I had with it was the muffler clamp was waaay tight to fit on and the bung for the o2 sensor was welded on by a crankster but other than that I love it.
So your the one who sniped me on that auction :smilebig:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
712 Posts
rocket said:
So your the one who sniped me on that auction :smilebig:
Are you serious, cause I did do that to get it :crap: Sorry about that if you're actually the one! Hate to rub it in but they overexxagerated the scratch on it bigtime! Damn, now I'm really wondering...was it really you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
358 Posts
Intimidator said:
Are you serious, cause I did do that to get it :crap: Sorry about that if you're actually the one! Hate to rub it in but they overexxagerated the scratch on it bigtime! Damn, now I'm really wondering...was it really you?
That's fugged up, but funny. I hate Ebay.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top