Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican?

What with elections coming up, we should all decide.* Here is a little test that will help you decide.* So here is the question: How do you tell the difference between Democrats, Republicans and Southern Republicans?* The answer can be found by posing the following question:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes, around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges. You are carrying a Glock 40 caliber and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

*********************************************************************************

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Two center mass and one to the head. Dang, do I have to have a Glock .40? A 1911 would be much better :evilaugh:

Or the classic answer...

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click....(sounds of reloading).
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click.

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips?

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Just because he is acting in a threatening manner doesn't make him a terrorist.

I would probably ask him to stand by while I consult an organization of governments that may have a financial conflict of interest, have them draft multiple resolutions asking this individual to please stop acting in a threatening manner (or face grave consequences).

To shoot him before he attacks me or my family would be preemptive, which couldn't possibly be the right thing to do, and would probably lead to more opressed people wanting to become terrorists and make us less safe.

But that's just me... :idunno:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Why an islamic terrorist? why not a bandana wearing biker brandishing a sawn off, or a yo homie nigger whos screams that hes gunna cap yo ass, or why not a bespeckled, fat white man with a huge mortgage and a cheating wife? This thread truly is scraping the bottom....

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Cowboy1600 said:
Why an islamic terrorist? why not a bandana wearing biker brandishing a sawn off, or a yo homie nigger whos screams that hes gunna cap yo ass, or why not a bespeckled, fat white man with a huge mortgage and a cheating wife? This thread truly is scraping the bottom....
Or a smart-ass Australian :evilaugh:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
ND4SPD said:
You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes, around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges. You are carrying a Glock 40 caliber and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.
..and suddenly you awake from this terrible nightmare and realise you need a pi**.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Cowboy1600 said:
Simple I would invite #1 in for a beer and check out his sawed off, laugh at #2 and tell him to chill out, and do #3's wife ;)

Oh and the reason for Islamic terrorist is they have succeeded in killing many of my country and others around the world and promise more. Of course you should also be careful to not mistake an Arab/Persian/Egyptian or other believer in Islam for the above as far from all of them are terrorists. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
spillover said:
How do you identify the arab as a terrorist?
good point! :thumb: While he is "charging" you with a knife, get out your handy-dandy libro-democratic DEFENSE-"how to make friends though weakness" book and read up on ways to reason with unhappy, knife-weilders...that should REALLY impress him :nod: :rotfl: :smilebig:

:eyebrows:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
It really is and irrelevant situation as if it truly were an islamic terrorist he would just blow you up with his suicide vest.
Now, any punk ass that charges me with and my family with a knife will get the same treatment, regardless of what color they are. They would die, and I would piss on their grave, laughing.

Screw neo-libs, their pussy approach to our security and the lame-assed global test that the supreme waste of sperm would subject out great nation to before defending ourselves.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
BDA116 said:
It really is and irrelevant situation as if it truly were an islamic terrorist he would just blow you up with his suicide vest.
Now, any punk ass that charges me with and my family with a knife will get the same treatment, regardless of what color they are. They would die, and I would piss on their grave, laughing.

Screw neo-libs, their pussy approach to our security and the lame-assed global test that the supreme waste of sperm would subject out great nation to before defending ourselves.
Oh come on what do you really think ;)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
ND4SPD said:

*********************************************************************************
Unforunately in most states defense laws call for equal force, meaning (you would have to use a knife to defend you and your family)! Oh well I would worry about court after the offender's body is cold. At least you and your family made it to court. Try to explain that to the damn liberals.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts