Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Looks great! :thumb: Did you have to take of the RR and the CBR and re-apply? Or did the stripes come off without removing them?
I like the red sliders too. :thumb:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
there's this stuff called ZoopSeal which is suppose to seal the metal after its polished. Claims you won't have to repolish for 2 or 3 years and makes it very easy to keep clean and shiny. Not sure if it works on chrome too. Does seem like good stuff but I wonder how good it works. I have no chrome or polished stuff anyway, I wanna get rid of the bare metal I have now anyway so I can finish the black out honda started.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think it looks great, going to do that to my red 2002. I had previously removed the black decals from the tail and I liked it, I should have continued with that idea and removed the "zoro" stripes. :idunno:

Thanks for the pic, it has inspired me to get busy and remove the rest. :thumb:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
tignanello said:
I think it looks great, going to do that to my red 2002. I had previously removed the black decals from the tail and I liked it, I should have continued with that idea and removed the "zoro" stripes. :idunno:

Thanks for the pic, it has inspired me to get busy and remove the rest. :thumb:

be ready for some hurting fingers. the stupid stripes are on there with some sort of industrial super glue that does not want to let go and the sticker material is so thin that it breaks apart every half inch. and if you heat it it stretches like gum. also get your self some 3M wax and adhesive remover it makes life so nice once you get to the glue.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts