Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to do the dreaded small odds and ends order for wife's bike. We need some fairing mounting bits. I typically goto Ronayers and review the microfiche and order from them. Does anyone have any other sites that they like?

It would be nice if I had the parts in hand NOW. In fact, my wife will be near my favorite dealer tomorrow but they don't stock this stuff :crying

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I just called the dealer and a lovely lady with a British sounding accent answered...and they can accommodate the immediate need!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah! She blew it! Didn't have the parts.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
ron ayers is a great site. ill also check partzilla. they have the same type system and ship fast. sometimes they are cheaper and sometimes ron ayers is. ill usually take the part numbers from the fiche and plug them into ebay as well. not necessarily looking for used parts but often there are sellers who buy up "new old stock" and sell on ebay at a nice discount. ive saved some good money on parts doing that. i just recently bought a new oem air filter for my 954 at half the cost it was listed for on ron ayers or partzilla. still in its sealed factory bag. always worth a look anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts