Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 10:16am and 10:25am, mike and his lovely wife had their twins (a boy and a girl)!

I hope to get to see them tomorrow. I will give his wife a chance to recover and rest, then I'll make an attempt to go and see them.

A few of you know Quikmike from rides and trackdays, so I wanted to share the good news!

Charlie

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Somebody better tell him to take a long, LONNNNGGG nap. With twins, he won't be sleepding for the next 5 years...

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Congratulations Mike.

My nephew has twins (2yrs old now) and they are an endless fountain of activity, get some rest.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I assume they knew they were having twins, but I don't recall ever reading they were when he let us know they were expecting.
I add my congrats and hopes that he's filled up on his sleep.
I also wish a speedy recovery to Mrs. Quickmike and healthy wishes for their babies.
The miracle of birth and watching the little ones grow so fast before your eyes is truly amazing.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Congrats to Mike and his family, That's great news.

Ohhhh boy, twins....... I got one kid and he's kicking my ass at 2! I can't imagine two kids at 2!

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BDA116 : I assume they knew they were having twins, but I don't recall ever reading they were when he let us know they were expecting.
I add my congrats and hopes that he's filled up on his sleep.
I also wish a speedy recovery to Mrs. Quickmike and healthy wishes for their babies.
The miracle of birth and watching the little ones grow so fast before your eyes is truly amazing.
Yeah,

They knew it, knew the sex of each, and already had names...

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
BIG Congrats...twins are awesome!!! Two for the price of one...SWEET!!! Waiting for the pics and names...a couple more days for mine...but just one at a time...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts