Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
When I first saw that commercial I thought they were crusty looking potatoe chips. :idunno: What are they hamsters with crack head teeth or something?

I ate there once. It sucked, and I'm never going back, I'll take a deli sandwich anyday over their crappy sandwiches.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
It's not just you Conq. I won't ever try Quiznos just because of this. The brain in marketing who dreamed this up should be fired, as well as everyone who approved this marketing campaign.

Subway should be happy...

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
It's a ripoff of the Conan O'brien thing...which was a ripoff of the Japanese show...can't think of the name.... :huh:

But yes, it's a bit disturbing....LOL

·
Registered
91 Posts
It was done by the guy who did this: Kittens , which is nice.

He also did the Viking Kittens for the Immigrants Song.

Here is the main site: Rathergood.com

Some of his stuff is a little hard to take, some is really enjoyable. I have seen links to some of it on ebaums and other sites.

IMHO, Quizno's is over priced and I would rather go to Schlotzky's Deli.

Keith

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
MN NICE,

Welcome to the funny farm!

This is the best group around. I am located in Mankato, Minnesnowta. If you ever find yourself in need in my neighborhood, or just want to ride the twistie on/off ramps in my area, please don't hesitate to call.

Winter sucks big time, as you already know.

Sorry everyone, now back to your regular program.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Quiznos is just like every other samich shop,some samiches are good,some not.Their meatball sub is slammin,and they got good clam chowder too and no sand in it.The commercial made me laugh,and it did it's job, people remember it.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Yeah, I like the carbonara too.

Just like I usually don't go somewhere because of advertising, I won't quit going somewhere becasue of a bad commercial.

And that one is BAD! What idiot...is that actually on TV?

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Am I alone in my opinion that the Carl's Jr (if it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face) commercials are disgusting?

Agree that the Quiznos commercial is freaky at best. I do like their sammiches though.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
:dead:
dB said:
Am I alone in my opinion that the Carl's Jr (if it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face) commercials are disgusting?

Agree that the Quiznos commercial is freaky at best. I do like their sammiches though.
Struck one of my peeves on that one. I can't stand to hear someone eat.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
IMO, the Quiznos commercial is going to hurt their business badly. The last thing you want associated with an eating establishment is rats, with roaches running a close second.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The entire time that commercial was on there was only one thing on my mind, "road kill." Quiznos people, that is def not the word you want popping up in customers minds during your commercial......count me out.

·
Registered
626 Posts
dB said:

Yeah but the chick on the bull is Yummy :eyebrows:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Quiznos is pricey but the food is better than subway...still not as good enough for what they charge. If I must its quinos for sammich

Anyone have this problem with TacoHell? Order a Taco and you get almost no meat, almost no cheese and lots of chredded lettuce?

Yeh I stopped eating at Carls over the hearing people eat advertising. Friggin morons!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts