Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Unreal.

I watched that about halfway through and kept my breath held for the sucker to go out of control and do a food processor number on the two guys in the foreground.

A neighbor flies fixed wing RC planes. He says the helos are expensive, difficult, and dangerous to run.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
that's insane. :eek:

How many times you think he crashed before getting like that?

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Mad skills.... :eek:

Anyone ever try one of those RC helo trainers with the ball bearing on the flat plate?

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I gotta say (post my 20 entry search for fear of reposting) I watched that thing like 6 times trying to figure out if it was edited or not before I finally realized that in fact there was no trickery involved. :eek:

Funny related story...(circa ~2/3 years outta h.s. at the time)
I had a friend that was going to get out of car audio competitions and "get into something cheaper" like ...r/c helos :evilaugh: . I remember him dropping his first ~2000$ or so and hearing how awesome it was, etc....but how he needed some more mods, this and that (~$800 for whatever it was). Then he stopped talking about it, so I never asked - he tended to get a bit 'hot' so I just let it be :idunno: Few weeks later I crossed paths with his brother and mentioned it to him. Said one day he was leaving for work and his bro was off to test his mods, and when he came home he found what appeared to be the helo smashed to pieces in their trash cans, and a broken golf club :D

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Just watched it again ('cause it's so dayum good), and realized that the videocam guy deserves kudos also. Can you imagine keeping that in the frame?! :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts