Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Was wondering if anyone here's got R&G gloves?

I bought a pair for a friend for Christmas and the hard plastic loop which the wrist strap goes through has broken. Yes, already.

Has anyone got gloves from them and how well have yours hold up so far?

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay - problem solved. Went to the bike show today and spoke to the R&G guys, who agreed to a warranty exchange without quibble.

They took my friend's pair of gloves, gave me a receipt and agreed to send me a replacement pair ASAP.

Yep, I'm happy with the outcome.

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Was there a batch that had issues with them?

I hope the next pair they send out doesn't have the same problem :thumb:

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Twin. WHen did the replacement gloves arrive? WEDNESDAY.

THIRD calendar day after I handed them the dead gloves and the replacements arrived. Blimming excellent!!

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Are they of better condition/quality?

I'd have hoped for them to have sent them out quickly - or they'd be losing a faithful customer :D

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL, Twin.

I actually have not opened the envelope yet. They were Christmas pressie for someone, and I am only seeing him this Fri.

As far as being a "faithful" customer... yeah, I suppose. I do have a few crash bungs made by them, as well as bar end weights that will go on in due course.... :)

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
LOL, Twin.

I actually have not opened the envelope yet. They were Christmas pressie for someone, and I am only seeing him this Fri.

As far as being a "faithful" customer... yeah, I suppose. I do have a few crash bungs made by them, as well as bar end weights that will go on in due course.... :)
It's quite embarrassing when you give someone a present and it's breaks!

Hopefully you never have to use the crash bungs :thumb: (I already have used mine a few times - great pieces of kit!

Hope all is well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts