Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone now if the ventura luggage will fit with a r&g tail tidy. Apparently there are four bolts the rack fits too but i fear these are not there when fitting the r &g tailtidy:)

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Per the instructions from R&G, you still re-use the 4 allen bolts from below to mount the cover. these 4 bolts are what are replaced to install the ventura. (I have one installed along with a knock-off version of the tidy tail)

You shouldn't have any problems.

cheers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a R&G tailtidy fitted to my bike (09 Fireblade ABS) and fitted Ventura luggage to it with no problems. As said before it uses the 4 allen screws, takes about 5 to 10 mins to fit. The only issue I have had is, I got a Honda rear hugger fitted when I bought the bike and it hits the undertray of the the bike due to the exra weight. I spoke to my dealer who said, that will be why there is no hugger for the ABS model Fireblade in the Honda book.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they would nt sell me a hugger for mine as its an abs model. however i believe akrapovic do one now for the abs model. calsport.co.uk sell them

·
Registered
9 Posts
they would nt sell me a hugger for mine as its an abs model. however i believe akrapovic do one now for the abs model. calsport.co.uk sell them
I had a similar experience with the hugger and the ABS model, the dealer mentioned the problem but were still happy to fit the Honda hugger prior to me picking the bike up last week. There still seems quite a bit of clearence, but time will tell!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts