Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Had a go on a 125 (cbr) loved the way they got into corners and out again, my 400 did the same, whats your impression;)

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Do find it a shame that people look down on Strokers , I just love the smell, and the power is legendary, maybe people should ride one who haven't before , their impressions of them would change

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haven’t started it in years. I don’t really want to buy the gas as I wouldn’t have any use for it other then starting it. I run VP fuel C16 I think it’s about 65 bucks for 5 gallons. They scream tho with a 15 redline. I wish moto GP would have never left the 2 strokes

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Haven’t started it in years. I don’t really want to buy the gas as I wouldn’t have any use for it other then starting it. I run VP fuel C16 I think it’s about 65 bucks for 5 gallons. They scream tho with a 15 redline. I wish moto GP would have never left the 2 strokes
Me too. I missed them so much I was forced to design my own outrageous 2 stroke, 750cc supercharged with sleeve valves like the almost-produced Crecy engine from Rolls-Royce superseding the Merlin. I guessed it (mine) would produce [email protected] without even breaking a sweat. Sadly it exists only in Solidworks.....:cautious:

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Me too. I missed them so much I was forced to design my own outrageous 2 stroke, 750cc supercharged with sleeve valves like the almost-produced Crecy engine from Rolls-Royce superseding the Merlin. I guessed it (mine) would produce [email protected] without even breaking a sweat. Sadly it exists only in Solidworks.....:cautious:
That would be a monster

1 - 8 of 8 Posts