Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Im running into a small issue. I have a lowing link on my bike. problem is its a tad to low. I want to raise the rear end about .5" and push the forks through .5" or which ever way is best. atm the front end is stock height and the ass end is almost dragging:crying: I had the link put in at the dealer... My opinion is they are tools... they wouldnt give me any info on it ( tying to have me do the work there.) I know its a bolt adjustment so if anyone has a similar set up or has pics of doing the adj. can you post it? or direct this newb to it... I want to start making most of my mods by hand. I hate not knowing my machine.

:thumbd:

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
That depends on what kind of adjuster you have. There are two types, one has several holes that a bolt from your suspension goes through to adjust rear height and one is a screw type of adjuster and you simply screw the bolt to raise or lower the bike depending on your preference. The front is easy, just suspend the bike from a ceiling joist and loosen the upper and lower triple as well as the clip-on bolts and slide the forks through the triple and tighten them back down making sure they are exactly level.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts