Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was gonna give Sheep some rep points in a different thread, but it seems that I have to spread it around first before I can show him some more Sheep Love.

So, first come, first serve Rep Points. Any takers?

:allears:

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Last year I was oncall for turkey day and it sucked. This year, I am the backup for the guy oncall (new guy). Im single, he has a wife/kids...and he had a problem with a site tonight.

Rather then tell him what to do, I told him to go to bed. I ended up getting a shit sandwich as a raid array had actually tanked and caused a system to buck. It came back, but not with the funky drive in the slot :rolleyes:.

Thats my good deed for the day, but I pretty much get one of these situations a week.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
??? I dont understand what you mean.
A Soomthrideronlie, click on USER PC and scroll all the way to the bottom. Do you see "Latest Reputation Received", when you see your rep numbers going up, that's mean someone repped you and that's where you can read their comment.

If you want to rep someone, click on their rep icon (1 thumb up and 1 thump down) that's underneath their AVATAR rep power and post a note.

So, now that I have told you all that, why don't you rep me. :rotfl: j/k

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
OK I was repped twice at 2:31pm by two different people......... WAY TO COOL and I guess Soomthrideronlie as yet figured it out :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts